Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Threes of ME


I've been tagged and I'm tagging you too! Copy and paste these questions on your own "note", replacing my answers with yours, then tag 25 people to do the same thing.... Remember to tag me back so I can see your answers!

3 NAMES I GO BY
- Shanty
- Shantz
- Nudle, cumi, bebeb, undut...you name it, i guess that's me. :)

3 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Melbourne, Australia
- London, UK

3 JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
- Public Relations Officer
- Human Resources Counselor
- Teaching little humans called kids....up until now

3 TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
- Termehek mehek' TRANS TV
- Discovery Travel & Living
- occasional local gossip shows that happen to be on, but mostly...i don't watch TV much :P

3 PLACES I HAVE BEEN
- Europe...mostly the western part
- South East Asian countries
- Saudi Arabia for Umrah

3 PLACES I WANT TO GO TO
- back to europe with Iman...
- Japan!!!
- doing Hajj pilgrimage with Iman... AMIEN :D

3 OF MY FAVORITE FOOD
- Japanese food...salmon's my top choice!
- Nasi kapau padang with sambel ijooo....hmmm... :)
- minty chocochip Ice Cream

3 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
- being a mother
- going places with Iman...
- right about now? summer vacation! :D

3 PETS YOU HAVE OWNED
- Cats (Ngi-ngi, Myu)
- Dogs (Snowee,Otat, Benji, Kuplik and many others...)
- LaLuna (on pet society, she is probably super stinky right now, haven't had a chance to bathe her :P )

3 FRIENDS WHO WILL PROBABLY REPLY
- HMMM...that's tough...Renza, maybe
- Rita if she's not shutting down :P
- Agung....c'moon girls...don't let me down! :p

3 FAVORITE BANDS/ARTISTS
- Beatles
- U2
- Metallica

3 FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH
- used to love NBA games when Jordan played...
- don't have time...
- don't really care much nowadays...i knowww shame on me :">

3 FAVORITE DRINKS
- Icy water
- Fruit infused tea
- sirup campolay pisang susu...yummm....

3 FAVORITE STORES
- L'occitane
- Ace hardware
- food stalls...hmmmh...this is me...what else? ;)

Done! NOW IT'S YOUR TURN...

Labels: , ,

posted by shantz at 7:39 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: shantz
Home:
Jakarta, Bekasi, Indonesia
About Me:
simple-bawel-nyengir-ketawa gila,cicip-cemal-cemil lover, food addict,sing-a-long freak...all that made me ...ME
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler