Friday, December 26, 2008
Entertainment catching up this week! -Twilight-
My my my...just realized that I have been missing out on some of the goodies lately when it comes to common entertainments due to my extra crammed-up workloads...luckily now i have the privilege and the time to do some catch up on that department! Starting with movies...

Recently everywhere I go I keep on hearing raves and comments about Twilight the movie. Well, actually I have heard about this best selling novel by Stephenie Meyer turned big hit movie from quite a while ago from the Middle School-High School Library. I have always wondered what's all the big fuss about, but the books were sooo hot and wanted i was never getting any chance to lay my hands on one, until the friggin movie was released!

The "girls" (by that i meant my elementary students) were always asking me if I'm gonna go watch the movie soon. Some moms even told me that it's a must see and some of them even went to see the movie like 4 times! That sure gave me a big push. I got to see this! :) And finally one 'easy' night, I succeeded in dragging Iman mijn liebchen to watch it in EX after work. We got one of the front seaters...(sucks!)but luckily the seat was quite comfy I didn't mind it that much.



To cut to the chase here's what the main idea's about: Twilight tells a story about Bella a girl recently moved in to live with her father in a small town Forks, DC. There she met an interesting guy, Edward Cullen who never failed to surprise her with his extraordinary charms...until Bella found out that he's actually a "vegetarian" vampire. And the story rolls from there. Over all I thought that was a good teen romance. Entertaining with easy on the eyes casts. pretty cool effects, and it lead me to finally gave up, and just buy the damn books. Hehehhe.... Iman as I had predicted thought it was pretty girlie and plain. Aww well, I couldn't really sell the 'Edward Cullen' cuteness charms point on him, I suppose! ehhh, nevermind..

So, yeah...I'm on the first book now out of the 3 that have been released, so far the book offered more detailed graphic in my head...with that cute Edward Cullen from the movie, though...played by Robert Pattinson.

check Stephenie Meyer's site for more info about her books:

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilightseries.html

Labels: , , , ,

posted by shantz at 8:53 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: shantz
Home:
Jakarta, Bekasi, Indonesia
About Me:
simple-bawel-nyengir-ketawa gila,cicip-cemal-cemil lover, food addict,sing-a-long freak...all that made me ...ME
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler