Friday, December 26, 2008
The Great Sensation- Jason Mraz!
Mmmmh...recently i have been sooo amused by this artist called Jason Mraz. Such a talented young man with a golden luring voice...well, nothing like Bono from U2 but hell yeah, he's got my vote for being a good entertainer. He plays guitar, God knows by that fact alone he just scored a huge extra point in my book, and also he's got this mellow yet friendly tone of voice that would take your mind wondering to exotic places. What a treat! If you haven't been listening to his work, check this one out! I picked this one piece because Winter Wonderland was one of my favorite holiday songs...



and if you are interested in knowing more abot Mr.A-Z you prolly should check out his site:

http://www.jasonmraz.com

happy holidays everyone!

Labels: , , ,

posted by shantz at 10:18 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: shantz
Home:
Jakarta, Bekasi, Indonesia
About Me:
simple-bawel-nyengir-ketawa gila,cicip-cemal-cemil lover, food addict,sing-a-long freak...all that made me ...ME
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler